Courses run from May 30th – August 23rd, and are held at Swanmead, near Cannon Lane, Tonbridge. These fun, mixed-age courses aim to develop skills, increase understanding and provide an enjoyable experience for young players. The courses are an ideal environment for somebody considering joining the club, and typically include a mix of technical instruction, coached training, competitive drills and match play.
- Course 1: May 30th, 31st, Jun 1st
- Course 2: Jul 24th, 25th, 26th
- Course 3: Jul 31st, Aug 1st, 2nd
- Course 4: Aug 7th, 8th, 9th
- Course 5: Aug 14th, 15th, 16th
- Course 6: Aug 21st, 22nd, 23rd
All courses run from 9:30am to 3:45pm, with a midway break and multiple refreshment stops. Weather conditions and temperature are monitored throughout the day, in order to safeguard the well being of participants.
- 3 Days: £30
- 2 Days: £22
- 1 Day: £12
- ½ Day: £6.00
To register for one or more courses, just send an email to Gary Marshall, Director of Cricket, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the following information:
- Player name(s)
- Dates requested (individual days if not completing full course)
- Parents’ name(s)
We can accept cash payments or cheques (made payable to “Cowdrey CC”), and all payments must be made on the first day of attendance.