Cowdrey Cricket Club Day 2017 - in partnership with the Hendy Group
Be sure to come down to the Hendy Group Cowdrey Cricket Club Day this Sunday 20th August! It promises to be a fun-filled day with lots to do, and Cowdrey invites you to attend this free event whether you are a member, a friend, local to the area, a supporter, prospective player, sun-soaker or Pimms-o'clock-er!
The games start at 12:00 and the day will be kicked off with a bang at approximately 12:25 with a specially-arranged flypast by none other than the RAF Red Arrows Display Team!
Cricket will take place throughout the day, with 6 teams competing in a 7-a-side format. Each team has purchased a select number of Cowdrey CC superstars, who will be sure to provide entertainment whilst at the crease, with the ball or in the field.
Take the chance to interact with some exiting owls and hawks courtesy of Willows Bird of Prey Centre, or soak up the sun and enjoy a BBQ, bar, bouncy castle. We'll also be holding an auction, and a raffle with some excellent prizes. Sunday is definitely one not to be missed!
In partnership with the Hendy Group
Cowdrey CC would like to thank the Hendy Group for its outstanding support this year, enabling us to host the biggest event in Swanmead's history.
The Hendy Group has been supplying high quality vehicles to satisfied customers across the South Coast since 1910. The group provides a comprehensive service from sales to servicing and repair, as well as Hendy Accident Assist, and also offers many specialist operations including engine testing, fuel injection testing, repairs, engine sales and supply to the construction and marine industries.
Visit a Hendy dealership in Tunbridge Wells to browse the latest & greatest new & used models from Ford, Suzuki, Kia, Dacia & Renault.
Club Day Competition
It's competition time!
Come down to The Hendy Cowdrey Cricket Club Day on Sunday 20th August, take a photo, and upload it to Facebook or Twitter (tagging Cowdrey Cricket Club or @CowdreyCC) to be in with a chance of winning two meals courtesy of Pizza Express (Tonbridge)!!
Terms and Conditions (click to show/hide)
The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 13 years or over except committee members of Cowdrey Cricket Club and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are available at http://cowdreycc.co.uk/club-news/hendy-cowdrey-cc-club-day-2017/.
Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
Closing date for entry will be 11:59pm on 20/08/2017. No further entries to the competition will be permitted after this time.
No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
1. To enter the competition, the entrant must attend The Hendy Cowdrey Cricket Club Day 2017 (taking place at Swanmead Sports Ground, Swanmead Way, Tonbridge, Kent, TN9 1PP, Sunday 20/08/2017), take and then upload a photograph of themselves, the cricket club, or any part of the day's proceedings, to Facebook or Twitter, tagging "The Hendy Group Cowdrey Cricket Club Day" (on Facebook) or "@CowdreyCC" AND "#CowdreyClubDay" in the post.
2. The entrant must either like or have liked the page "Cowdrey Cricket Club" on Facebook if entering via Facebook, or be following @CowdreyCC on Twitter, if entering via Twitter, in order to enter.
3. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered, unless the prize becomes unavailable, in which case the prize will be replaced, at the sole discretion of Cowdrey Cricket Club, with a prize of equal or similar value. The prize is not transferable.
4. Cowdrey Cricket Club‘s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final.
5. The prize is: one voucher entitling the holder to two free main meals at Pizza Express, Tonbridge High Street. The voucher must be redeemed before 19/11/2017 and is only valid at the Tonbridge branch of Pizza Express, unless agreed otherwise. Any arrangement is non-compulsory and is at the sole discretion of the Manager.
6. By entering, the entrant accepts, and agrees to be bound by, any terms and conditions specified, in writing or otherwise, by Pizza Express.
7. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
8. The winner will be notified by message/DM on Facebook/Twitter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
9. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
10. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
12. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
13. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
14. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
15. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
16. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. No personal information is required to be provided in order to participate in this competition (for entrants not including the winner of the competition), although entrants should be aware of the general terms and conditions relating to usage of personal data on http://facebook.com and http://twitter.com.